« Home | Convergence » | Umbrella » | Melancholy » | We Were Dreamers » | Tabi » | After tonight,But before our fearsGain the strengt... » | English » 

Sunday, November 20, 2005 

Immersion

vast skies surround me
while raindrops softly touch my cheek
the wind blows them down my face
like artificial tears
i can't truly cry
i hear my name
spoken by an unfamiliar voice
coming from a place
that i'm unable to reach

vast skies surround me
as blades of grass lie against my back
bent beneath my outstretched frame
like tiny little dreams
i can't truly realize
i see a face
pleading with soft brown eyes
staring from a window
that i'm unable to open

vast skies surround me
the cooling rain transforms to snow
they cover up my strong hands
like fragile bonds
i still can't escape from
i feel a warmth
from deep inside, lost long ago
that i struggle to release